Can't believe January is already drawing to a close. Feels like yesterday this brand new year just started. We at Botanical PaperWorks are really gearing up for Valentine's Day and are committed to making ours the greenest one ever! Let's take a look at what Botanical PaperWorks President Heidi Reimer-Epp has been blogging about on Stationery Scoop.
- They say good things come in small packages and these mini seed promotional products we made are just darling. I just love the font and the cute owls. Sometimes it is the tiniest of things that can send a big message.
- I love white boards to organize my thoughts and make my many To-Do lists, but Heidi came across this great find of peel-and-stick chalkboard panels. They are mess-free can be applied on all types of surfaces.
- Looks like Botanical PaperWorks seed paper products have made their way across the pond! This picture was sent by Heidi's friend Kara who is now in Portugal. She claims she takes her plantable seed journal everywhere. The coffee pictured below sure looks delightful.
- If you read our blog posting earlier this week, we talked about the color of the year from Pantone - Honeysuckle! Surprisingly not the color of honey at all, but it's a pigment that resembles a pinky-coral. What's a perfect pairing for this color? Grey! See these beautiful colors everywhere this wedding season! Read more about these colors here.
- Speaking of honeysuckle, look at this bright seed coasters we made for a company in France. Loving the contrast of colors.
- "How can you have a green Valentine's Day?" Heidi tweeted this question and received an interesting response from Green Manitoba: "Avoid long-distance relationship - they burn tons of GHG's and can be very frustrating..." I too never thought about the environmental impacts of the long-distance relationship. But if you have a loved one far away, use GHG free communications such as Skype or for all you Mac owners, FaceTime. Why not send an eco Valentine's Day card too?
Stay tuned for next week where we bring you fresh updates of Heidi's thoughts and all that is going on here at Botanical Paperworks!