Eucalyptus has a natural, calming feeling that pairs wonderfully with a variety of colors, making it one of the top greenery choices for modern weddings. It's soft and almost velvet-like, so it looks gorgeous in bridal bouquets, centerpieces, place settings and in even in invitation designs. For this wedding inspiration roundup, we've featured eucalyptus with other soft and subtle greenery, ivory, and just a touch of gold. The look is timeless and natural which is a perfect match for handmade seed paper wedding invitations.
Take a look and find the links to this wedding inspiration below:
1. Bride & Groom Chairs: These lovely wooden Chiavari chairs topped with silver dollar eucalyptus garland and wooden calligraphy signs look elegant and romantic. The perfect photo op for the bride and groom!
(Found on Pinterest via stylemepretty.com)
2. Place Setting: A small sprig of eucalyptus is an easy way to bring a touch of your bouquet or centerpiece into the place setting itself. It adds a natural touch and makes the spot look more finished.
(Found on Pinterest via mrstobe.club)
3. Bridal Bouquet: An elegant mix of soft and cool greenery paired with lush cream flowers and just a hint of blue in this unstructured bouquet creates a gorgeous natural look that will accent your bridal style in all the right ways.
(Found on Pinterest via 100layercake.com)
4. Wedding Aisle: Line your wedding aisle with eucalyptus leaves in place of traditional flower petals to create a soft, ethereal look that will enchant you and your guests!
(Found on Pinterest via happywedd.com)
5. Plantable Wedding Invitations: Printed on handmade, eco-friendly seed paper, this delicate and artistic wedding invitation design will help set the tone for a romantic wedding with natural, elegant style.
(Found on botanicalpaperworks.com)
6. Wedding Cake: This simple yet stunning wedding cake is perfectly accented with eucalyptus, blue thistle, soft ivory roses, and a crushed velvet tablecloth that adds texture and decadence.
(Found on Pinterest via weddingchicks.com)
7. Tablescape: Adorn tablescapes with loads of soft and elegant eucalyptus as a table runner and accent it with antique gold candlesticks.
(Found on Pinterest via wilkieblog.com)
8. Eucalyptus Boutonniere: Easy to make yourself, these pretty boutonnieres are a simple addition that your groomsmen will love to wear.
(Found on Pinterest via etsy.com)
9. Bridesmaid Bouquets & Gowns: The silver undertones of the eucalyptus in these pretty bridesmaid bouquets pairs perfectly with pale grey flowing gowns and soft pink floral accents.
(Found on Pinterest via weddinggigig.us)
Like what you see on our blog? Join our mailing list to receive emails with freebies, projects, coupons, green living tips and decor ideas and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.