Shipping Guidelines and International Orders
Seed Paper Order Preparation Times
Botanical PaperWorks offers the following turn-around times:
- Plantable favors, invitations, birth announcements, place cards, and other custom seed paper products will ship 1 - 5 business days after the customer approves the proof.
- Seed paper orders of less than 500 sheets will ship in 1 - 5 business days.
- Made to order seed paper orders - shipped within two weeks
- Custom-printed promotional items such as coasters, bookmarks and hang tags, seed paper orders of 1,000+ pieces - one to two weeks for 5000 pieces, two to three weeks for 10,000 pieces, please contact us to confirm.
Rush service is available for all of our products - please contact us to inquire
Botanical PaperWorks uses Ground and Air for all seed paper product shipments. Ground Service is the default shipping method and takes 3-7 business days to most destinations within the US and Canada. You will receive an email with your order's tracking number on the day your order is shipped.
US and Canadian customers may also choose Priority Air service for quicker delivery of 1-2 business days. You will be given the choice of both services during checkout.
Ground Service is not available to customers in Hawaii and Alaska; please select Priority Service.
International customers may choose between Worldwide Express which takes 2-3 business days or Worldwide Expedited for delivery within 3-5 business days.
The plantable seed paper, invitations, favors and other seed paper products of Botanical PaperWorks are shipped around the world. See below for a list of countries that we have shipped our seed paper products to. We can ship to any destination in North America, the European Union, and many other countries worldwide. Please note that countries outside of these locations may require you to apply for an entry permit.
Check out this post about Seed Paper UK!
Countries outside of North America charge duty and taxes, typically upon delivery. Please check with your country's customs office for more information, and feel free to contact us if you would like a shipping quotation or to find out if we can ship our seed paper products to you.
Countries outside of North America we've shipped to:
- Cayman Islands (Import Permit & Phytosanitary Certificate Required)
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Japan (Phytosanitary Certificate Required)
- Qatar (Phytosanitary Certificate Required)
- Singapore (Phytosanitary Certificate Required)
- South Africa (Import Permit and Phytosanitary Certificate Required)
- South Korea (Phytosanitary Certificate Required)
- United Kingdom
- United Arab Emirates (Import Permit and Phytosanitary Certificate Required)