We've all had to adjust to a new normal and work through challenges this spring. Parents have had to stay home with their kids while schools closed. Healthcare workers have had to work round-the-clock to keep us safe. Grocery store workers have had to manage large line ups. Service-industry business owners have had to close their doors to the public, losing income and temporarily laying off employees. Charity organizations have had to ramp up efforts to serve vulnerable communities.
Other businesses have been lucky enough to continue running with some restrictions, receiving support from clients, and having employees working from home.
During times like these, your business or organization may be depending on various community members for support including
- Customers who are making online or curbside pick-up orders
- Essential workers who are serving on the front lines
- Volunteers or employees who are following social distancing safety protocols or working from home
- Vendors and suppliers who are working with your team to problem-solve together
Thank-you cards are one way to show your appreciation
Saying thank you to the people who have been there for you and your business is not just a kind thing to do, it's good business. It doesn't have to be big or costly, sometimes simply saying it in a card is the best way to show appreciation.
For example, the Botanical PaperWorks team designed a special shipping insert to express gratitude for customers who are still ordering. When customers opened their packages, they also saw that their contribution mattered and supported others. Staying in operation, making seed paper, and sharing the joys of planting is something our team feels thankful for, so we wanted our customers to know that. Several customers shared pictures on social media or mentioned the card they received in comments.
If you're looking for a way to say thanks and bring joy to others, seed paper thank-you cards may be one way to do so.
Here are some key benefits to choosing seed paper:
- You'll create a memorable experience for your recipients and give them the tools to start gardening — The paper is infused with 6 different wildflower seeds that bloom when given proper water, sunlight, and soil.
- You'll support eco-friendly, green values — The paper is made of recycled, post-consumer materials from schools, businesses, and other organizations.
- You can fully customize your design — Choose and print your logo, artwork, and branding for the card.
- You'll encourage positive word-of-mouth and brand likeability - Those who have never heard of or seen seed paper before will be excited to plant your card. They may also share their plant growing process with friends and family, which is a bonus promotion for your brand.
- You'll make an impression — Each sheet of seed paper has a different textured look from the rest which makes it look different than other mail.
There's no replacement for personalized thank-you cards. Hearing that our contribution mattered is sometimes all we need to have a great day. Stay in touch with others who lift you up, and keep growing together.