Rustic weddings are all the rage these days, there are so many different ideas out there to help achieve the rustic look. So when I had the pleasure to attend Amanda and Kevin's wedding this summer, I was excited to see all the creative ideas they had come up with to achieve their perfect rustic chic wedding.
The wedding was held just outside of the city at the Hitch 'n Post Ranch, a country style banquet facility with a lot of charm. The location itself would've been enough for me but to top it off they decorated the room with old lace and mason jars filled with wildflowers surrounded by candles. They used old wood frames for the table numbers and an old wood framed window for their seating chart, which had tiny little clothes pins to hold the cards in place.
All these little details were amazing but what blew me out of the water was the favors that they were giving to their guests. In front of each guests table setting sat the cutest little individually packaged s'more favors. The favor tag read "s'mores y'all" on one side and had there names and the wedding date on the opposite side. Who doesn't love s'mores?
It definitely had us all talking, especially when they announced that the tags tied around the packages were made with seed paper and when your done devouring your s'more you can plant the tag and grow a bouquet of wildflowers as a memento of the special day.
This was such a great idea that we had to share it, so here are two free printables just for you. We want you to be able to join in on the fun at your next event by making these adorable s'more favors. They are incredibly easy to make and there are two different designs for you to choose from.
- Download the free printable s'more tags
- We printed these on cream seed paper and recycled craft paper, but any cardstock will work
- Cut them out and punch a hole through the top
- Cut a 10"x10" cellophane sqaure
- Place 2 graham wafers on bottom
- Then place the chocolate and the marshmallow on top
- Grab the cellophane from the corners and join together with ribbon, twine, or straw
- Run the end of your ribbon, twine, or straw through the hole punched favor tag and tie in a bow
- Voila, scrumptious s'more favors perfect for your next event!
Here are the 2 download files:
We know you'll love these free printables, especially when you get to eat them! Make sure to check out all of the great Free Printables we have to offer. And if you're looking for other great rustic wedding inspiration check out these new Rustic Herb and Rustic Wildflower Wedding Favors accompanied by a great Rustic Inspiration Board!