Weddings are all about love, and what better represents love then hearts? That's why a heart themed wedding will never be out of style, it's such a classic yet simple shape that you can use in numerous ways. With Valentine's Day once every year, there's yearly heart inspiration. Stores make it incredibly easy to source supplies by putting out Valentine's Day themed products as early as December 26th. And shop on February 15th and you'll score some really awesome half-price deals.
With so many heart themed wedding ideas out there, we've picked the most gorgeous, cute and unique ones to give you some inspiration for planning your big day!
1) This delicate gold heart bangle is beautiful on its own or layered with other bracelets. It would look beautiful on the wrist of the bride or would make awesome bridesmaid gifts that they can all wear on the big day! You can find these little delights on Etsy from YesMissy the arm candy shop.
2) As featured in It's Love Magazine's February issue this Plantable Heart Shaped Confetti make adorable wedding favors. Your guests will love planting the hearts and growing wildflowers as a memento of your special day.
3) Here's another great find on Etsy, thePathLessTravelled offers unique party and wedding decorations like these whimsical paper heart garland.
4) This is such a great idea for a heart themed wedding, look how great it works for pictures. You can use it both for your back drop for your wedding ceremony and again utilize it for a photo booth background later in the night. This wedding brought to us by bridesmaid.com incorporated a ton of awesome ideas like this one into their All You Need Is Love Beatles wedding - so cute!
5) If you're an avid Pinterest user, you've probably come across at least one pin from Bakerella, this site is filled with sweet inspiration and fun baking ideas like this adorable three tier heart cake.
6) The Two Hearts Plantable Favor Tag adds a really nice touch to any heart themed wedding favor, especially a tin of cinnamon hearts like pictured above. Enjoy this sweet treat knowing that the tin is reusable and the favor tag you can plant to grow wildflowers and leave no waste.
7) Here's a unique idea brought to us by Love&Lavendar, instead of using typical floral boutonnieres, they used cute heart pins. It looks quite sharp and no doubt is way more cost effective than flowers.
8) You'll love these for your heart themed wedding. Just think of how insanely adorable your flower girls would look wearing these headbands from KidsGap!
9) Send your guests these modern and romantic Two Hearts Plantable Wedding Invitations to kick off your heart themed wedding. The invitation is always a great indicator to what's ahead for the big day. You'll really blow them away when they realize they can plant the invite and it will grow into beautiful wildflowers.
10) You can never go wrong with shoes from Vivienne Westwood, but these in particular make my heart skip a beat. We found these (along with a beautiful little heart themed shoot) at GreenWeddingShoes.
11) StyleMePretty is constantly showcasing beautiful and unique weddings, this is for sure up there with my favorites. Balloons are an inexpensive way to incorporate the heart theme to your wedding. They never fail to be tons of fun and are great for pictures!
If you love these ideas and you're looking for more great heart inspiration, be sure to check out our Pinterest page where you will find great wedding inspiration.