Help your guests celebrate your big day with these beautiful Free Printable Personalized Wedding Fans that double as favors. They'll be that perfect extra touch to your wedding ceremony and will help keep everyone cool throughout the day. The editable pdf allows you to personalize the fans with your names and wedding date. And if you print them on seed paper like we've done here, your guests can take them home to plant and grow gorgeous wildflowers. What a great memento from your special day they will be!
These Personalized Paper Fans are great for the crafty DIY bride, but they're so easy to make any bride (and bridesmaids of course) can easily assemble them for your big day. They're both practical and pretty, and will look great in photos too.
- Sheets of seed paper or card stock, the number will depend on how many you choose to print but one 8.5 x 11 sheet prints one fan.
- For the handles we used wooden sticks from Michaels (or any craft supply store). Popsicle sticks or paint can stir sticks wood also work well and be cost effective.
- Ribbon to tie around the handle.
- Download the Personalized Wedding Paper Fans Free Printable
- Open the template using Adobe Acrobat DC. Don’t have Adobe Acrobat DC? Download a free trial here.
- Once you open it with Adobe Acrobat, click EDIT PDF and customized the text.
- Once you have proofed the text and are happy with your wedding fans, print the file on to seed paper using a top loading inkjet printer. (See Plantable Paper Printing Guidelines)
- Fold your sheet of paper down the middle where both sides of the fan connect.
- Cut out the fan shape, cutting just inside the outline.
- Glue around the outer edges, stick your handle in the centre with a dab of glue on it as well and fold the two sides so they become one.
- Cut your ribbon and tie around your handle - you're done!
- Now repeat for your desired amount of fans.
Here is your download file: