Crushing on Neons like we are? If you're a modern bride with a flair for the dramatic than neon is for you. Popping up everywhere from the runway to the latest home decor magazines, we are loving this trend. Neons in large doses, especially for your wedding day, might be a bit much. So here we've paired our favorite neons with some great neutrals to create an awesome Neons and Neutrals Inspiration Board for you. Check out all the fun ideas to help you incorporate this trend into your big day.
1) Strappy neon heels turn up the volume and visual appeal of these brown leather stilettos, need we really say more! Found on Pinterest.
2) This gorgeous tablescape provides the perfect balance of neon for a reception full of fun. This reception inspiration was created by Brooklyn Brides focusing on DIY ideas to help you achieve these same looks for your big day. Amazing what a little washi tape can do!
3) Fun and modern, these Geometric Seed Favor Tags are the perfect way to thank your guests for sharing your special day. They're made from seed paper and can be planted to grow wildflowers - the perfect blooming memento from your wedding day.
4) Love these boutennier's for adding a subtle touch to your groom's attire, you could also add the neon ribbon to your bouquets.
5) This gorgeous dress is just one of many amazing details from a well thought out and cleverly crafted vow renewal ceremony. If you're looking for other great neon inspiration this is a must see brought to us by Fabulously Wed.
6) Who doesn't love a sweet treat? Candy buffet tables are all the craze these days and with tons of fun neon colored candy out there, like this Rock Candy, you'll have a blast putting it together.
7) Green Wedding Shoes always provides great inspirations for weddings, and they don't disapoint on this one. Get the look with this simple tutorial. This is especially stunning with the soft pinks and creams of the flowers shown.
8) If you're looking for a way to incorporate some neon into your bridesmaid attire without going crazy, these stunning necklaces are the perfect solution. They would also be very welcomed bridesmaid gifts by all your girls!
9) After the big day has come and gone, remind guests of the fun they had and thank them with these Geometric Seed Thank You Cards. Totally eco-friendly, these seed cards can be planted to grow wildflowers - a thank you and a gift of flowers.
If you love this trend and want even more ideas to inspire you, visit our Pinterest page - it's jam packed with them! Also if you're looking for wedding inspiration but neon just isn't your thing, check out these hundreds of great ideas found on these Inspiration Boards.