Fall weddings are warm and cozy and typically filled with rich yellows, oranges and browns which can be lovely this time of year. But if you're looking for an a-typical wedding palette that will stand out from the rest, you're in luck. The latest Color Crush - Falling for Autumn features magnificent rich sangria and caramel tones that contrast brilliantly with a more subdued cool French blue and moss green. Check out how amazing these colors lend themselves to fun Fall wedding details like warm treats and cocktails, gorgeous florals, and rich textures and textiles.
Hope these ideas help you find special inspiration for your wedding day, enjoy!
1) We adore this styled shoot brought to us by Ruffled. The colors and fabrics of the groom's attire make the florals and greens stand out in contrast. This is a great combination for a Fall wedding.
2) Love these vintage suitcases used as decor at this Harry Potter inspired wedding, make sure you check out all the fun and unique ideas that were incorporated. Thanks Green Wedding Shoes for bringing us more awesome wedding inspiration.
3) This original Botanical PaperWorks design combines old-world typography with a fresh design aesthetic to create a modern yet classic invitation. The Vintage Plantable Wedding Invitation puts your invitation information into a special typographic layout and with five paper colors to choose from, you can create an invitation suite that perfectly fits your wedding. And since the invitations are printed on seed paper, your lucky guests can plant the invitation and remember your special day with a blooming pot of wildflowers.
4) Mmm pie in a jar is the perfect treat to offer up for dessert or give as favors to guests at your Fall wedding. It will be both memorable and delicious!
5) Another delicious treat perfect for Fall nuptials and they're even pretty simple to make - here's the recipe.
6) This is a fun idea. Instead of bunting flags or flowers to decorate the bride and groom chairs, this couple used a string of apples. It's especially cute since the couple are two teachers that incorporated original school themed ideas into their wedding day. To see more of this unique wedding visit Snippet & Ink.
7) We are beyond in love with the florals used to make this masterpiece bouquet. A different combination of colors and textures that you would not normally come across, but they work amazing to give a delicate Fall feeling.
8) If you don't want a typical church ceremony and reception than consider moving the celebrations to a nearby barn. Look how gorgeous they can become with just a few added details. And if you're going for that rustic chic look, this will nail it.
9) There's no better way to thank your guests than with stylish favor tags that say thank you and give the gift of flowers. These Vintage Palntable Favor Tags are printed on seed paper and can be planted to grow wildflowers and leave no waste.
10) Stick with the Fall theme and indulge in all the rich colors and unusual florals and fauna available this time of year to make exquisite boutonnieres like these.
11) These rich sangria hughed suede booties are amazing. I love the vintage vibe and how they're not your typical choice for wedding shoes - that's what makes them so special. I would personally continue wearing them the rest of the Fall season too!
If you love the latest Color Crush and want even more ideas to inspire a romantic and unique Fall wedding, visit our Pinterest page. Not planning a Fall wedding, no problem, check out hundreds of other wedding ideas and Inspiration Boards that will help inspire ideas for your own big day!