It really has been a busy week here at Botanical PaperWorks. President Heidi Reimer-Epp has been sharing her thoughts on her personal blog, Stationery Scoop. Here are some of the fantastic items she blogged about this past week.
- We've just been buzzing over our brand new Will You Bee Mine Plantable Valentines Day Card, made from 100% post-consumer waste cardstock, complete with a plantable seed paper heart. The lucky recipient will think the card is just the Bee's Knees when they watch their wildflowers bloom.
- Some exciting news for Botanical PaperWorks: we are first time members of Style Me Pretty's Little Black Book, a highly acclaimed gathering place of recommended bridal vendors.
- Heidi shares her love for knitting and her great find of beautiful yarn from a post on Scissor Quirk. We just may find some handmade dishcloths in our kitchen at work in the coming months, at least we sure hope so!
- Eco-Crafting is not only fun but it feels good to make something old, new again! A great craft for the family to do are Twinkle Jars. Take used jars and decorate them with paint, stickers, and more. Perfect for Valentine's Day as it's from the heart, and you can put a little gift inside it too.
- Finally, Heidi writes about her wonderful experience at Centrallia 2010, a trade event where business leaders from around the globe came to network, attend sessions, and learn from each other. It turns out the world is much smaller than people think. On top of it all, Heidi won a beautiful door prize as well!
Stay tuned next Friday where we do another recap of Heidi's Week in Review, and learn more about being eco and the new initiatives Botanical PaperWorks is taking on.