Baby showers are pretty special. Not just for the new mom, but for everyone attending who gets to share in the joy and welcome the little one to the world! That's why all the fun little details, games, and traditions that come together to celebrate a new bundle of joy matter.
One of our favorite traditions that should never be overlooked is the guest book. It's a beautiful thing to capture the names of those who have come out to support the new parents so that years later, the child can look back and see how loved they were from the very beginning. That's why we created a guest book that becomes an adorable keepsake that will be cherished.
This Free Printable Baby Shower Guest Book doubles as a gift for the new mom to hang up in the nursery or add to a baby book.
As the guests arrive at the shower, instead of having them sign a boring page in a book, ask them to sign the tree on this adorable wall art printable! The tree design symbolizes the strength of the family and friends that will be the child's support system as they grow up. It's such a sweet way to capture all the love and it comes in four color options. Plus, the text is customizable so you can make it just right for your shower. If the baby isn't born yet, you can change the text to say WELCOME LITTLE ONE or WELCOME (LAST NAME) BABY.
Here's how it works:
1. Download the Free Printable Baby Shower Guest Book PDF by clicking the color you prefer.
Blue | Pink | Green | Yellow
2. To custoimize the text, you will need use Adobe Acrobat DC. If you don't have it, you can download a free trial here. Once installed, you can open the Baby Shower Guest Book PDF with it.
3. Click the EDIT PDF button. You'll see a frame around the text box that you can edit, click inside it and customize the text as you wish. You can change the fonts and formatting however you like.
4. Print the page on to 8 1/2 x 11" paper (letter), preferably in a heavy cover stock weight. We used 80lb recycled card stock.
5. Trim to the black outline and voilà, it's ready to be signed!
Looking for creative & eco-friendly baby shower invitations and favors?
Eco-friendly baby shower invitations and baby shower favors from Botanical PaperWorks celebrate a new baby in a special way that will help, not harm the environment. They are all made with post-consumer waste with seeds embedded inside, so when planted they will grow into beautiful wildflowers and mark the occasion in a unique and memorable way.